Time: 14.00 - 15.00, Thursday, November 5th 2015
Come join 2 x 25 minutes of informal roundtable discussions to get answers on your specific questions or help others by sharing your expert knowledge.
Each table has no more than 10 attendees and is assigned a specific topic and moderator. First come first served: you don’t get to see who’s at the table until you get there.
After the initial 25 minutes are up, you get to pick another table for the next 25 minutes of discussion.
- 1. Back to the future for mobile: Dan Lewis (USA), Judge Group
- 2. Digital in-house: who leads and who follows?: Stephen Emmott (UK), J. Boye
- 3. Engineering a turnaround: What would you do to reverse Twitter's troubles?: Jake DiMare (USA), Agency Oasis
- 4. How can we make social collaboration work?: Lau Hesselbæk Andreasen (Denmark), J. Boye
- 5. How to make community management really work: Peter Chloupek (Belgium)European Commission
- 6. Make your employees ambassadors of your brand: Anna Kadric (Sweden), Arrow Electronics
- 7. Move over, project teams, content strategy is driving the bus!: Rahel Bailie (UK), Scroll
- 8. Thank you for driving with MARKETING!: Adam Frederik Nissen Feldt (Denmark), Haldor Topsøe
- 9. The customer is not always right. How to make the agency relationship work: Ben Rudman (UK), MMT Digital
- 10. What's next for web design?: Gareth Sully (UK), Parliament